Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Mood enhancer: tune up and a glass of coffee

So here's the thing. Last week i had a heated argument and ended up crying (not good, shame on me, i know). I was so angry and that made the tears run down involuntary, i had to spend 30 minutes in toilet afterward. I blame my hormone. My sensitivity is always a bit higher than average person, so harsh word will make some deep impatcs that means i walk on a thin ice almost everytime, and in some days my hormone makes it worse, just like last week.

So how can i survive and keep my insanity intact? (errrr, i don't sound like a mental patient, do i?). Since i don't positively react against stress so i try my best to shake it off. One best mood enhancer that will get rid of all negative energy is to plug in earphones and volume up your favorite song (mine is Linkin Park, i love most of their songs). This will make all your senses focus on the music, you'll forget the anger, the stress, the sadness, or whatever it is. Over the head earphone is no good unless you have the freedom to use anything at work, the best and the safest way is in ear plug. That way i can ignore my surroundings for a while and mending "the damage".

Once you feel better, walk to the pantry and made yourself a glass of coffee. I don't like original coffee taste and the effect is too strong for me, so i prefer something milder, for example like instant chocolate coffee (with the mildest coffee taste) or if you don't like both, you can always brew a glass of tea, make it sweet (diet be damned).

So what about you, what is your mood enhancer?

No comments:

Post a Comment